Its origins lie in the Galway fishing village of Claddagh in 17th century Ireland. The Claddagh became popular for the beauty and meaning of the design namely the hands represent friendship, the heart love, and the crown loyalty.
- Classic style polished stainless steel Irish Claddagh Ring.
- Stainless steel is amazingly hypoallergenic.
- The high quality stainless steel has high resistance to rust, corrosion and tarnishing and requires minimal maintenance which means it will last longer than other jewelry.
- Wear and tear resistant.
- Gender: Women
- Metal Type: Stainless Steel
- Surface Width: 4mm / 0.27”
- Shape / Pattern: Heart
- Ring Size: US Size 5 6 7 8 9 10
1 x Irish Claddagh Ring.